16.8.09

Fill up your hungry tummy

I must admit that I am a big eater even though in Japan girls shouldn't. This eating joint located just outside of the local fresh whole market is not the place for a romantic date but great for a hungry tummy.

I still have a great memory from my childhood that my dad sometimes took me with him for brekky after bidding to get the best fish for his business. It was such a treat for a young girl because the place was always crowded and noisy with full of adults with a huge appetite.

Good that I was starving then. From mackerel to salmon, there are different kind of grilled or deep-fried fish to choose from.

Guess how much I paid for this big meal?

Answer is only 650 yen. Quite reasonable and satisfying as well...

No guide book mentions the area, however, the place is for a traveller who wishes to experience local homey-style meal.

"Machida" at Muroran Whole Fresh Market.
Need a guide to take you there?
Call us at Noboribetsu Gateway Center in Noboribetsu Onsen Bus Terminal
(Phone: 0143-84-2200)

No comments:

Post a Comment